We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager. Do you call yourself a SEO/SEM guru? God, we hope not, but we do hope you have those skills. We also hope you appreciate our candor and sense of humor. Lets get this job posting started.
This is a full-time position and will work with our brands and international clients out of our Calgary head office. The company has opportunity for advancement with this position – we’re still small but growing quickly! We have clients across Canada, Australia, Europe, New Zealand and Asia.
Things you should look at before answering this job posting:
- www.WineCollective.ca (us)
- www.CanadaCraftClub.ca (us)
- www.gwdb.io (us)
- www.henschke.com.au (a great client)
- Impeccable attention to detail – sending out an email campaign with errors is embarrassing
- Strong english language skills (hopefully better than the person who wrote this posting)
- Organized like a Japanese master blacksmith. The juggling of schedules, and marketing plans is no place for post-it notes.
- SEO, SEM and other “cool” acronyms to describe what a digital marketing manager should be fluent in. You know the terms, you know how to work with the tools and tech that go with.
- The social networks and how to leverage them individually and how to combine efforts to maximize content delivery (most formal bullet yet?)
- The ability to convert advertising into conversions (I guess we only need this one bullet).
- Competitive salary.
- Supportive work environment; collaborate with a professional team that values work/life balance.
- Early access to an exciting technology company that’s aggressively growing its value – including company options & incentives. Get in on the ground floor.
If you fit the profile, please submit your resume and complete the following questionnaire in your cover letter along with your compensation expectations to email@example.com
SKILL TESTING QUIZ (PLEASE ANSWER THIS IN YOUR COVER LETTER)
- What are the most import elements in a design?
- What sort of ad budgets have you worked with?
- How do you measure results?
- What tools do you use? What is the most amazing tech you’ve recently worked with and can no longer live without?
- How do you ideate?
- How would you improve the keyword density of this job posting?
- Mountains or Beaches?
- Coffee or Tea?
- Mornings or Evenings?
- I can’t believe you got to bonus question 5, ask us a question.