We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Account Manager. Do you enjoy solving problems, strategizing and helping clients?
You might just be the ideal candidate.
This full-time position will work with our international clients out of our Calgary head office. The company has opportunity for advancement with this position – we’re still small but growing quickly! We have clients across Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and Europe.
Provide Advisory and Ongoing Support Solutions
- Understand clients’ business and generate new ideas to enhance client performance based on findings through Blackboxx and per contracted agreement.
- Working with our business development team, technical team and the rest of the BlackSquare, be involved in the design of solutions for our international client base.
- Become a BlackSquare solutions expert and understand how to leverage various solutions to support the client’s objectives.
- Manage and support the delivery of solution services and the execution of our services leveraging our product and BlackSquare team members.
- Achieve client targets within the context of the project and contracted relationship.
- Develop and exercise project timelines.
- Interact with customers in a timely manner, based on process and priorities, to provide information and solutions in response to enquiries, concerns, and requests about products and solutions.
- Gather, review and assess client requests through Basecamp and Zendesk to properly determine specific issues, clients concerns, root causes (technical or other) by researching, testing and analyzing the symptoms to provide a solution to the client in a manner aligned with our processes.
Build, Grow and Manage Client Relationships
- Build trust, credibility, and client referrals.
- Managing existing client base while supporting and developing new client relationships.
- Identify and escalate priority issues as per our defined process.
- Accurately process and record client interactions and transactions.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining clients’ business.
- Stay current with Blackboxx system information, changes and updates.
- Support clients meeting technical challenges through our process.
- Demonstrating BlackSquare’s added-value through proposals, presentations and quotes with active client base.
- Work along side our business development team to develop and support new client proposals.
- Balance client needs in relation to organization initiatives and requirements.
- Maintaining correct and up-to-date account information to ensure reporting accuracy.
- Ability to work within the Australia time zone in our Calgary head office. Hours will fluctuate depending on season and will be Sunday through Thursday.
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and solution delivery.
- Proven experience in working with project teams and working cross-functionally within an organization.
- Resourceful and self-motivated and able to work effectively with a team or independently to solve problems.
- A client-focused mindset, with a view of delivering superior service to clients.
- A solid understanding of marketing principles, marketing solutions and the digital ecospace.
- English language fluency with professional quality written and oral communication (other languages are a bonus).
- Experience working under pressure in a high-volume environment, consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality.
- Extreme attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of relevant software applications including Basecamp, JIRA and Zendesk.
- A strong desire to learn and adapt (we move quickly).
- Knowledge of project management and customer service principles and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Supportive work environment; collaborate with a professional team that values work/life balance.
- Early access to an exciting technology company that’s aggressively growing its value – including company options & incentives. Get in on the ground floor.
If you fit the profile, please submit your resume/LinkedIn, Twitter handle and compensation expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org