We are in search of a versatile, full-time Customer Relations Assistant!
- A tech-savvy and a self-starter?
- An all-star communicator?
- Dedicated to delivering the ultimate customer experience?
- Passionate about the wine and beer industry?
If you answered yes to all of the above, continue reading!
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Quick learner, especially with new software platforms; knowledge of Intercom, Basecamp, JIRA and Mailchimp would be valuable assets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Professional phone etiquette
- Positive nature; an inherent people pleaser
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent time management and productivity
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of social media platforms
- ProServe Certification (can be completed online)
- Bonus: Knowledge of liquor laws and regulations
- Bonus: Strong wine (and beer) knowledge and desire to continue wine/beer education
We are a dynamic company that is looking for a diverse individual to join our dynamic team. This position is ideal for someone who is confident when interacting with the public, enjoys challenges, can think on their toes, is highly motivated and a great problem solver.
Your primary responsibility is to deliver exceptional customer service to members and potential members, including B2B customers. You will be answering incoming calls, emails and instant messages for several brands, which requires someone who can manage time effectively. You must be able to learn new systems and processes quickly and be able to answer questions and resolve problems confidently. As the first point of contact with customers and clients, you will need to make a great impression, respond promptly, and triage level 2 support inquiries to the Customer Relations Coordinator.
Additionally, you can expect to contribute to warehouse and retail operations, marketing and promotions, product research and communications. There is no shortage of things to do – only apply if you love being challenged and despise boredom! You may be asked to assist with any number of tasks including packing boxes, scheduling deliveries, working at the retail store, photography and proofreading. This position also offers an excellent opportunity for a driven and dynamic individual to develop skills within the communications field.
Beyond all, the ability to present yourself and the company in a professional, friendly and approachable manner is essential. The Customer Relations Assistant position is an entry-level role with room for growth in sales, community management and engagement and communications. We are a growing company that operates on a fast-pace. All team members must be able to improvise, take initiative, identify opportunities for improvement, increase efficiency and have fun!
If you fit the profile, please submit your resume/LinkedIn, Twitter handle and compensation expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.