We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Project Coordinator. Do you enjoy organizing, strategizing and helping clients?
You might just be the ideal candidate.
As a Project Coordinator, you will collaborate with the Senior Project Manager, to assist BlackSquare clients in onboarding or the implementation of Blackboxx and related integrations. Will outline the weekly priorities, project requirements, monitor the hours and deadlines to project teams. Will oversee training, facilitation of meetings and overall project communication to internal and external stakeholders.
This full-time position will work with our international clients out of our Calgary head office. The company has opportunity for advancement with this position – we’re still small but growing quickly! We have clients across Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and Europe.
Provide Advisory and Ongoing Support Solutions
- Understand clients’ business and how we can meet their project objectives in the implementation of web solutions.
- Working with our business development team, technical team and the rest of the BlackSquare, be involved in the design of solutions for our international client base and finding ways to provide guidance and support to current and future opportunities.
- Become a BlackSquare solutions expert and understand how to leverage various solutions to support the client’s objectives.
- Manage the onboarding and delivery of project solution services and the execution of our services leveraging our product and BlackSquare team members.
- Achieve client targets within the context of the project and contracted relationship.
- Develop and exercise project timelines.
- Interact with customers in a timely manner, based on process and priorities, to provide information and solutions in response to enquiries, concerns, and requests about products and solutions.
Build, Grow and Manage Client Relationships
- Build trust, credibility, and client referrals.
- Managing existing client base while supporting and onboarding new client relationships.
- Identify and escalate priority issues as per our defined process.
- Accurately process and record client interactions and transactions.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining clients’ business.
- Stay current with Blackboxx system information, changes and updates.
- Support clients meeting technical challenges through our process.
- Demonstrating BlackSquare’s added-value through proposals, presentations and quotes with active client base.
- Work alongside our business development team to develop and support new client proposals.
- Balance client needs in relation to organization initiatives and requirements.
- Maintaining correct and up-to-date account information to ensure reporting accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in project management processes (WBS creation, SOW review, task scheduling, resource assignment)
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and solution delivery.
- Proven experience in working with project teams and working cross-functionally within an organization.
- Resourceful and self-motivated and able to work effectively with a team or independently to solve problems.
- A client-focused mindset, with a view of delivering superior service to clients.
- A solid understanding of marketing principles, marketing solutions and the digital Eco space.
- English language fluency with professional quality written and oral communication (other languages are a bonus).
- Experience working under pressure in a high-volume environment, consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality.
- Extreme attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of relevant software applications including Basecamp, JIRA and Zendesk.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
- A strong desire to learn and adapt (we move quickly).
- Knowledge of project management and customer service principles and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Supportive work environment; collaborate with a professional team that values work/life balance.
- Early access to an exciting technology company that’s aggressively growing its value – including company options & incentives. Get in on the ground floor.
If you fit the profile, please submit your resume/LinkedIn, Twitter handle and compensation expectations to firstname.lastname@example.orgSUBMIT RESUME