Location – Calgary
We are in search of a Part-Time Ecommerce Assistant (Contractor Position)
Part-Time, 12-30 hours/week
Warehouse Operating Hours: Monday-Friday 8-4, may be required to work flex shifts Sunday-Thursday
Wage: $16/hour to start
Start date: May 1-15th, 2019
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Positive nature and excellent team player
- Ability to stay on task and meet strict deadlines
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- ProServe Certification (can be obtained online)
The most ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with couriers and courier software
- Previously worked in a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of AGLC liquor regulations
- Worked within retail (especially liquor)
- Experience with inventory management
This is an entry level position that is ideal for someone looking to gain experience in an environment that focuses on e-commerce fulfillment and inventory control. If you are keen to start a career in supply chain or warehouse management, this might be a great place for you to get your footing.
You should enjoy challenges, be able to think on your toes, be keen to take initiative and solve problems, and have above average attention to detail. We are a high functioning team, only dedicated team players and excellent communicators will be considered for this contract role.
As a part-time contract position, your shifts will be scheduled based on demand and sales volume, hours will vary weekly and are not guaranteed. You can expect shifts ranging Monday-Friday, between the hours of 9am-5pm. This would be a good opportunity for a student or as a second job that offers day-time hours.
Your primary responsibility is to assist our direct-to-consumer team in ensuring that all orders are processed and shipped accurately and on time. There are strict deadlines that require an E-commerce Assistant to be able to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently. Your routine will consist of
Your primary responsibility is to assist our direct-to-consumer team in ensuring that all orders are processed and shipped accurately and on time. There are strict deadlines that require an E-commerce Assistant to be able to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently. Your routine will consist of:
- Keeping the warehouse neat, tidy and organized
- Building boxes and preparing packaging for upcoming sales
- Pick and pack of e-commerce orders
- Seal and ship orders for customer enjoyment!
Attention to detail is paramount! You are the check and balance along the fulfilment process and need to ensure that all orders are prepared properly and shipments are completed without error. You will work with the DTC Specialist and E-commerce Assistant to help ensure that inventory standards are met and that all deliverables are completed on time and accurately.
Submit resume with references to email@example.com by May 15th.