Location – Calgary
We are in search of an Ecommerce Fulfilment Assistant
Contract Position to start
Hourly, potential for up to 40 hours/week
Warehouse Operating Hours: Monday-Friday 8-4, may be required to work flex shifts Sunday-Thursday
Wage: $16/hour to start
Start date: ASAP
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Positive nature and excellent team player
- Ability to stay on task and meet strict deadlines
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- ProServe Certification (can be obtained online)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with couriers and courier software
- Previously worked in a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of AGLC liquor regulations
- Worked within retail (especially liquor)
- Experience with inventory management
This is an entry level position that is physically demanding. You will be on your feet most of the day, and required to lift and wine and beer cases (up to 35 lbs). It is an ideal role for someone looking to gain experience in an environment that focuses on ecommerce fulfillment and inventory management.
Your shifts will be scheduled based on demand and volume. You can expect shifts ranging Sunday-Friday, between the hours of 8am – 6pm. This is not a full-time role, but may require up to 40 hours/week.
Your primary responsibility is to assist our direct-to-consumer team in ensuring that all orders are processed and shipped accurately and on time. There are strict deadlines that require an Ecommerce Assistant to be able to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
What will you actually be doing (includes but not limited to):
– Operating courier software
– Printing shipping labels
– Pick & pack wine and beer orders
– Send fulfilment communication
– Perform inventory counts
Attention to detail is paramount! You are the check and balance along the fulfilment process and need to ensure that all orders are prepared properly and shipments are completed without error. You will work with the DTC Specialist to help ensure that inventory standards are met and that all deliverables are completed on time and accurately.
Beyond all, ability to present yourself and the company in a professional, but friendly and approachable manner. We are a growing company that operates on a fast-pace. All team members must be able to improvise, take initiative, identify opportunities for improvement, create efficiency and have fun!
Submit resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org.SUBMIT RESUME