We are in search of a Supply Chain Coordinator! This role’s primary focus will be to help manage incoming product for our brands as well as our partnerships.
Hours Monday-Friday, 9-5
Start date: TBC
You might be the perfect fit for this contract position if you have:
- Worked for a liquor importation agency
- Completed your WSET Level 2
- Worked in liquor retail with an emphasis on premium wine sales
- Gained experience working at a winery
- Experience in liquor logistics or merchandising
- Written wine reviews, blogs or other wine-related content
You should also possess the following skills and abilities:
- Proficiency with, or ability to quickly learn, new software platforms
- Spreadsheet wizard
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with client relations/management
- Positive nature, and be an inherent go-getter
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Self-starter and takes initiative
- Knowledge of liquor laws and regulations
- Strong wine and/or beer knowledge and desire to continue wine/beer education
- ProServe Certification
This position is ideal for someone who enjoys challenges, can think on their toes, is keen to take initiative and solve problems, has amazing attention to detail, and is a rockstar team player and communicator.
You will be tasked with hard deadlines and need to manage multiple tasks at once. From sourcing product, creating and maintaining communication with agencies, sustaining inventory controls, create wine content and profiles, and overseeing the daily logistics of orders, there is no shortage of challenges and opportunities.
This role requires extreme attention to detail. You will work with the Procurement Manager to help ensure inventory standards are met, and all deliverables are completed on time and accurately. This role is meant for someone who can juggle multiple responsibilities and deliverables while maintaining exceptional quality standards. Account management of clients and suppliers will require A+ customer service, organizational and communication skills.
Additionally, you can expect to contribute to warehouse and retail operations, there is no shortage of things to do – only apply if you love being challenged and despise boredom! From customer service, packing boxes, scheduling deliveries, working at the wine store, photography, and of course, wine and beer tasting.
It is essential to have a comprehensive working knowledge of the following software platforms, or be eager at learning: Basecamp, Lightspeed, Liquor Connect, Google Suite (sheets), and other ecommerce platforms like Big Commerce and Ship Station.
Beyond all, ability to present yourself and the company in a professional, but friendly and approachable manner. We are a growing company that operates on a fast-pace. All team members must be able to improvise, take initiative, identify opportunities for improvement, create efficiency and have fun!
Submit a cover letter and resume with references to email@example.com.