We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Communications Manager. Do you have a passion for great customer service and experiences? Communication and community management requires great verbal and creative communication skills.
This is a full-time position and will work with our brands and international clients out of our Calgary head office. The company has opportunity for advancement with this position – we’re still small but growing quickly! We have clients across Canada, Australia, Europe, New Zealand and Asia.
Things you should look at before answering this job posting:
- www.WineCollective.ca (us)
- www.CanadaCraftClub.ca (us)
- www.gwdb.io (us)
- www.henschke.com.au (a great client)
- Impeccable attention to detail – sending out an email campaign with errors is embarrassing
- Strong english language skills (hopefully better than the person who wrote this posting)
- Organized like a Japanese master blacksmith. The juggling of schedules, and marketing plans is no place for post-it notes.
- Experience using customer service automation tools such as Intercom, Zendesk, or MailChimp.
- Empathy for customers
- Ability to analyze data, learn and make changes to the benefit of customers.
- Competitive salary.
- Supportive work environment; collaborate with a professional team that values work/life balance.
- Early access to an exciting technology company that’s aggressively growing its value – including company options & incentives. Get in on the ground floor.
If you fit the profile, please submit your resume and complete the following questionnaire in your cover letter along with your compensation expectations to email@example.com
SKILL TESTING QUIZ (PLEASE ANSWER THIS IN YOUR COVER LETTER)
- What are your general rules for writing?
- What sort of communication platforms have you worked with?
- How do you measure results?
- What is the most amazing tech you’ve recently worked with and can no longer live without?
- What would you change in this job posting to make it better?
- Mountains or Beaches?
- Coffee or Tea?
- Mornings or Evenings?
- I can’t believe you got to bonus question 5, ask us a question.